[kaffe] java.policy

cozzolino antonio UE008275 at guest.telecomitalia.it
Thu May 26 00:56:37 PDT 2005

Hi All,
I have a little problem but i'm not able to solve it
I have an application built on FreePastry that writes on my harddisk and connets my pc to other peers.  It can't write on my hdd, for an access denied exception. I solve this error, with Sun JVM, giving access privileges in the java.policy file, but i'm not able to find it in kaffe's directories. I have tried to put the file in the usual directory <kaffe-home>/jre/lib/security and to set java.security properly, but it does not seem to work.
please help me!

Ing. Antonio Cozzolino
Telecom Italia- Learning Services S.p.A.
Research and Development
Viale Parco de' Medici, 37, Building D1, 00148 Rome-Italy
tel: +39.06.368.72379
e-mail: UE008275 at guest.telecomitalia.it