[kaffe] Does Kaffe's JIT support ARM?

Jari Korva jpkorva at iki.fi
Thu Oct 27 03:10:45 PDT 2005

Hi,

I think JIT did not work in 2004-11-11, but
I was able to build a more-or-less working JIT in February this
year (seems that it was 2005-02-18), after applying a small patch:

http://www.kaffe.org/pipermail/kaffe/2005-February/101572.html

However, it was not stable enough for me so I gave up (most notably it
crashes always when I try to access serial port using rxtx). But, if
you are lucky it could work for your application.

That patch is now in cvs, but due to these new problems I have not been
able to create a working Kaffe for XScale since.

Cheers,
  Jari