[kaffe] window refresh problem

Gianluca Moro giangiammy at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 10 02:06:53 PDT 2005

hi all,

in my test program, I open 3 window, writing on them
hello world.

The forground window is correctly updated, while, the
windows which have not the focus are not refreshed
(so when I move the foreground window over them, they remain
blank.

I have seen that nano-X throw various events, related all the
windows (between them, the EXPOSED event), while,
in handler.c file, in function
Java_java_awt_Toolkit_evtGetNextEvent
I see incoming events related only to the foreground
window: do you have any idea what is going on and where
could be lost the other events?

thanks
giammy

(I'm porting kaffe 1.1.5 to a MIPS machine with microwindows and
Nano-X)

--
Gianluca Moro             Visit  http://ilpinguino.altervista.org/
giangiammy at yahoo.com      MyBlog http://blog.libero.it/giangiammy/