[kaffe] Re: Exception in GNUSecurityParameters.decrypt when using SSL socket

n-roeser at gmx.net n-roeser at gmx.net
Mon Oct 10 08:05:29 PDT 2005

Hi everybody,

after a looong debugging session, I now have a patch against kaffe-1.1.6 /
jessie-1.0.0 which seems to fix that bug which causes strange MacExceptions
when a server with jessie-1.0.0. See Martin's post for pointers to some more
details:
<URL:http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/jessie-discuss/2005-10/msg00001.html>

I don't know whether the patch is completely okay, but I fixed what seemed
like a copy-and-paste bug, and at least my Hello World example works fine
here.

Martin and the others, could you please try this out?

By the way, it seems that Martin and I are the only persons ever having
tried using jessie-1.0.0 as an SSL server (and having reported a problem)
... ;-)

Thanks,

--
Nico

Highspeed-Freiheit. Bei GMX supergünstig, z.B. GMX DSL_Cityflat,
DSL-Flatrate für nur 4,99 Euro/Monat*  http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl