[kaffe] Kaffe for OpenWRT

Richard Brady rphbrady at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 16:13:56 PDT 2005

I grabbed 1.1.4 from www.controlap.com <http://www.controlap.com> but it is
giving me "wrong name" errors regarding the LocaleInformation classes of the
type '_EN' not '_en'. I'm not at home now so I don't have the exact message
to hand. Also I'll need the xml classes which aren't in the ControlAP build.
 My main problem with building the source is that... cover your eyes.. I
don't have a Linux box. ;) I've played with Debian in the past so I might
setup that again but I'm extreemly lazy so that's my last resort. If
Michaels got a build, even one earlier than 1.1.4 I'd be interested to give
it a try.
 Thanks
 Rich.