[kaffe] Kaffe for OpenWRT

Richard Brady rphbrady at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 18:54:24 PDT 2005

I've had fun this weekend installing Ubuntu on an old 10GB drive. I'm
guessing Dalibor was joking about that particular Linux flavour but it's
fine for a noob like me. Had to install a couple of extra packages
(bison/flex/etc) to get the toolchain compiling but it was pretty
straightforward.
So Michael, what's my next step? The OpenWrt docs are saying I need to write
a Makefile and Config.in <http://Config.in> for the new ipkg but as I don't
really need it packaged up, is there a simpler way to get it cross
compiling? Can I edit the kaffe configure script to use the mipsel compiler?
 Cheers,
Rich.