[kaffe] i test kaffe1.1.5 with mauve

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Tue Oct 18 09:52:39 PDT 2005

wei yan wrote:
> I install the mauve in my computer, and test kaffe with it.

> make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/yanwei/test/mauve_kaffe'
>
> *kaffe-bin: gc-mem.c** :826** :gc_primitive_alloc: ** assertion"diff %
> gc_pgsize == 0** "FAILED。*
>
> can someone help me what's the matter with kaffe?

I assume your question is what happened there: Kaffe 1.1.5 crashed.
Please try Kaffe 1.1.6 or CVS head.

I'd also recommend using batch_run and runner scripts in mauve source
dir to invoke mauve, rather than make check. You need to change both
scripts to use kaffe rather than jamvm/gcj, but then tey work fine, and
since they compile and run each test case seprately, they can give you a
better idea how many mauve tests pass and fail even in presence of crashes.