[kaffe] kaffe + Tiny-X + font display

Gianluca Moro giangiammy at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 20 02:15:26 PDT 2005

Hi all,

in my configuration (Tiny-X from XFree86 4.5.0 + Kaffe 1.1.6)
I got the tiny-X sample programs to show correctly
the fonts, while, starting simple helloWorld
program with kaffe I do not see any string in buttons
or labels, while I see the correct string in the
window title (I'm using the twm coming with XFree86)

Does kaffe need some particular information or settings about
fonts? Am I missing some configuration?

thanks again
giammy