[kaffe] CVS kaffe (kaz): libraries/javalib/external/classpath/gnu/java/nio/charset/UTF_16Decoder.java,

Guilhem Lavaux guilhem at kaffe.org
Thu Oct 20 22:34:32 PDT 2005

Ito Kazumitsu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> From: Guilhem Lavaux <guilhem at kaffe.org>
> Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 20:59:38 +0200
>

>>Could you push your patch yourself on classpath-patches ml ? :) I could
>>do it but it is maybe better if you do it.
>

> I reported the bugs and submitted the patches to Savannah last June,
> and the bugs are still open.
>
> Which is the right place to submit patchs?  classpath-patches?
> commit-classpath? Or the bug reporting web site?

I think that when you are not a developper it's better to submit them to
the web site. In your case I don't remember whether you have the access
rights to the CVS. If it's so then you can send your patches to
classpath-patches and after a review check it in into the CVS. If not
I'll do it.

Cheers,

Guilhem.