[kaffe] --without-classpath-gtk-awt ignored

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Sun Oct 23 17:47:03 PDT 2005

Ito Kazumitsu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have got the following error while doing
>
>   ./configure \
>     --without-classpath-gtk-awt \
>     --without-kaffe-qt-awt \
>     --enable-debug
>
> in an environment where neither GTK nor X is available.
>
> checking for X... no
> configure: error: GTK+ peers requested but no X library available
> configure: error: /bin/sh './configure' failed for libraries/javalib/external/classpath

Thanks for the bug report, Ito.

that comes from GNU Classpath's configure trying to build gtk peers by
default. I'll remove the classpath peers from kaffe's native libraries,
and remove the --with-classpath-gtk-awt and --with-classpath-qt-awt
options, to make sure they don't interfere with classpath's build. The
option for turning off gtk awt peers there is the --disable-gtk-peer.