[kaffe] Re: kaffe image draw efficiency

Rafael Teixeira monoman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 09:02:08 PDT 2005

Not specific to kaffe, but I think it is good advice:

If possible, scale the image explicitly to another image buffer and
keep it cached to always refresh without scaling. Better yet to keep
memory usage and first time performance in good shape, se if you can
have the image already in the right size.

Regards,

Rafael Teixeira