[kaffe] ia32/nb1.6 result

Kiyo Inaba inaba at src.ricoh.co.jp
Sun Oct 30 07:01:45 PST 2005

After the classpath merge, finally ia32/nb1.6 can be tested.

For jit3, 11 failures are
	DoublePrint
	WaitTest (new)
	TestSerialVersions
	TestSerialPersistent
	TestSerialFields
	ProcessTest
	DoubleBug (new)
	InterfaceSuperClass (jikes problem)
	ImplementClass (jikes problem)
	FieldErrors (jikes problem)
	MethodErrors (jikes problem)

3 tests (DoubleIEEE, TestCasts, MapTest) become to pass this time.

I used with-glibj-zip flags for this build, but still classpath's configure
complains not to have latest version of jikes. I modified the configure
script not to check the version, and get this result. I am now investigating
other (newer) java compilers which can be used for nb1.6. Does someone have
any recommendation about that?

Kiyo
P.S. Tomorrow, I may be able to report the result for m68k/nb1.6...