[kaffe] kopi download site

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Tue Sep 20 12:44:26 PDT 2005

Kiyo Inaba wrote:
> Hi Dalibor,
>
> BTW, I am now in Munchen ;-)

Oh, awesome! Do you time to visit in Saarbruecken or hop over to the GNU
Classpath DevJam in Oldenburg this weekend?

> It's fine for me, or actually that's what I do. What I am interested
> right now, is aren't there someone who try to download kjc from kopi
> developers according to the FAQ. Just for the preparation of 1.1.6.

Sorry that it didn't make 1.1.6, as I had tagged, branched and prepared
the tarball last night, and just waited for jim to officially announce
it. ;( I've updated the docs now in CVS head, so they'll be better in 1.1.7.

I hope to have a 1.1.7 ready very soon, as I've received various bug
reports and god suggestions from distributions and users that warrant a
quick release.