[kaffe] Is there any release source code for uclinux?

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Wed Apr 19 18:34:08 PDT 2006

On Tue, 2006-04-11 at 10:58 +0800, Stanley Lee wrote:
> I have searched in the Mailing List Archives and noticed that someone
> have ported kaffe to arm-uclinux, but, I can not find the information
> related in 'What's new'

Hi Stanley,

I am sorry for the delay in the reply to your question.

Andrea Scian has worked on porting Kaffe to m68k-uclinux and
arm-uclinux, I've CC:ed him to see if he could release his code. In
general, checking out Andreas post in the archives should give you a
good idea what worked for him.

Kang Schuo is porting Kaffe to Blackfin-uclinux, which seems to be a CPU
that's pretty similar to ARM, so you may be able to get a quick start
from looking at the code in config/bfin/uclinux/ on CVS head. Just copy
it over to the config/arm/uclinux directory, and you should have
something to get going.