[kaffe] Re: SOAP problem: Unable to retrieve PropertyDescriptor for property 'ID'

ktlam at cs.hku.hk ktlam at cs.hku.hk
Thu Apr 20 07:07:57 PDT 2006

Dear Dalibor,

I find that not all problems solved yet when running SOAP on Kaffe and now
investigating. But generally, it can run and some samples succeeded. As for
getting the Jessica code updated to Kaffe's current class library, our
research teammate Alan is working on it. We might exchange views in the
meantime and cooperate if necessary. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
King Tin