[kaffe] unrecognized option

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Sun Apr 30 05:43:01 PDT 2006

Am Donnerstag, 27. April 2006 23:20 schrieb Riccardo:

> torus 21: java -Xkaffe-xlib-awt SwingMix
> Error: Unrecognized JVM specific option `-Xkaffe-xlib-awt'.
>
> two days ago on mac everything was fine, is this a specific hp-ux bug
> or did something change in the options or their processing?

My idea is to check if you really had the following configure option enabled:

  --with-kaffe-x-awt      enable build of Kaffe's Xlib-based AWT engine (not
                          built by default)

Look into config.status.
Maybe you forgot to enable it, the default was changed one day I guess.

--
www.kolab-konsortium.com  Professional Maintenance, Consultancy and Support.