[kaffe] Re: jthreads problem?

Guilhem Lavaux guilhem at kaffe.org
Fri Feb 10 12:58:05 PST 2006

Hi Ioannis,

I have downloaded the file. However I am not sure I will be able to
reproduce your exact system state and this is a problem because core
dumps depends on the exact libc, the exact gcc, ... So probably _I_ will
not be able to exploit it. However _you_ can. ;-) I can guide you if you
need. You can also come on irc.freenode.net (channel #kaffe). I'll
probably be there on sunday.

I'll try to produce the same error too.

Regards,
Guilhem.