[kaffe] Problem with DIL/NetPC DNP/5282 Coldfire

daniel at fh-konstanz.de daniel at fh-konstanz.de
Thu Jan 5 08:46:53 PST 2006

Hello!

I have so many problems with my Coldfire specific platform (5280): This platform
has following features:

    * Motorola 32-bit MCF528x ColdFire with 66 MHz Clock Speed

    * 63 MIPS (Dhrystone 2.1)

    * 16 MByte SDRAM Memory, 8 MByte FLASH Memory

    * 10/100 Mbps Ethernet LAN Interface

    * Two Ethernet LAN Status LEDs

I want to port kaffe-1.0.7 on this platform with "eCos" as OS.

I have adapted this kaffe version, because the "sinby" guys have adapted
kaffe-1.0.7.

I have adapted the following parts of kaffe:

1. Modification in "kaffe-1.0.7/config/m68k\ecos/: