[kaffe] Configure problem with ecj in internal classpath configuration

Wolfgang Baer WBaer at gmx.de
Sun Jan 15 04:23:27 PST 2006

Hi all,

giving 1.1.7-rc1 a try this problem is still here - however its a classpath
and not a kaffe problem. I first thought it has to do with a problem in
forwarding the ecj configure option from kaffe to the internal classpath copy.

But I found a temporary workaround with the attached patch to configure (I know
this file is autogenerated but I have no clue of this non java stuff :-) )

Also it works with this patch, which means that kaffe correctly forwarded the
ecj configure option, it is strange that no "checking for ecj .. yes"
message is printed on the console.

I will take this problem to the classpath mailing list.

Wolfgang