Sorry for a spam mail sneaking through (Re: [kaffe] RE: We approved yours loan)

Jim Pick jim at kaffe.org
Sat Jan 21 08:22:27 PST 2006

Dalibor Topic wrote:
> I am not quite sure yet how this one could pass :/

We don't currently have anything like DomainKeys or SPF to prevent
people from forging/spoofing kaffe.org addresses.  Since they used
jim at kaffe.org, and that's a list member, it didn't get moderated.

When I get around to migrating things off of pogo.kaffe.org and onto
some separate Xen sessions, I'll play around and see what we can do to
fix this hole.  Fortunately, it hasn't been a really big problem so far.

Cheers,

 - Jim