[kaffe] New bugzilla for kaffe

Guilhem Lavaux guilhem at kaffe.org
Sat Jan 21 10:28:49 PST 2006

Hi all,

I am pleased to announce that Kaffe.org has now a functional bugzilla
online. Now all kaffe bugs shoud go into this bugzilla except if they
are classpath's related bugs and in that case the bugs will go into
classpath's bug tracker. There is a detailed notice in the front page of
the bugzilla to explain it.

I have removed the bugs entry in the menu and replaced it by the
bugzilla front page. For the moment the default assignement is such that
nearly all bugs goes to me first (except the build bugs that I assign by
default to dalibor).

There is also a "move bug in/out" function in this bugzilla. I have yet
to explore it to see how we could connect debian's bug database and ours.

Regards,

Guilhem.