AW: [kaffe] Documentation on Kaffe VM and GC

daniel at fh-konstanz.de daniel at fh-konstanz.de
Thu Jan 26 13:25:16 PST 2006

When receiving the documentation about the code and the GC, could you send these
information tome (my Email address is daniel at fh-konstanz.de). That would be very
nice. For me it is very important to get this infos because a have to make an
documentation about kaffe for my thesis. Thank you so much for sending,

Best regards

Danny!