[kaffe] Bug in garbage collector

Guilhem Lavaux guilhem at kaffe.org
Sat Jul 8 12:14:42 PDT 2006

Hi pancake,

What version of kaffe are you using ? CVS ? I am getting a right OOM
error when trying to call System.out.println. This is "normal" because
the object o may not yet be relaxed even if you put 'o = null'. What
sort of assertion failure do you get ?

I would expect something thrown by the just-in-time because it is still
not completely rock solid relative to OOM.

Regards,

Guilhem.