[kaffe] Jazelle

Jim Pick jim at kaffe.org
Mon Mar 13 17:14:20 PST 2006

Philippe Laporte wrote:
 > Hi,
 >     I would appreciate if you could share some thoughts and/or
 > knowledge about Jazelle and its performance and adoption.

Well, there's no Jazelle support in Kaffe.  It would be cool if somebody
contributed some support.  Actually, I'd be really happy if we could get
some more people to help out with the more mainstream ARM, MIPS,
PowerPC, SH, etc. ports.

It looks like you're looking for general info -- you're probably asking
in the wrong forum.  I'd like to keep the signal-to-noise ratio for this
list fairly high.  This list is primarily for people developing Kaffe
and trying to deploy it.  I'm sure the 471 people reading this list
don't want the list to be used for topics not related to Kaffe.

 From what I understand, you're not working with Kaffe, and haven't used
Kaffe since 2001.

A more appropriate forum might be Sun's Embedded Java forum:

http://forum.java.sun.com/forum.jspa?forumID=12

Cheers,

  - Jim