[kaffe] Building kaffe for arm-linux

Aderibigbe Emmanuel emma_dapo at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 3 01:52:45 PST 2006

Hello,
  Please I need some assistance building kaffe on an intel system running Fedora core 1 for an arm based system(OMAP5912).
  Please is there any way to pass to the ./configure to use another  compiler apart from jikes besause my jikes seems not to be working due  to glibj.jar of classpath not been able to install.
  Please I will appreciate a guide from anyone who has successfully get kaffe to work on this platform.
  Expecting your response.
  Regards
  Emmanuel Aderibigbe