[kaffe] threads problem

Guilhem Lavaux guilhem at kaffe.org
Wed Mar 15 13:27:40 PST 2006

Hi Ioannis,

This is good news that at least the fix seems to correct most of the
problems. Concerning the cpu usage with pthreads I expect it is correct
that it really eats all the CPU (actually your test is meant to no ? :-))

The problem with jthreads is a bit more worrying. We really need to
investigate this issue. I will try to run the same tests for as long on
some computer I have to check if it is reproduceable.

Good luck with cross-compilation !

Regards,
Guilhem.