[kaffe] multi-thread problem in Kaffe

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Sun May 7 13:25:32 PDT 2006

On Thu, 2006-04-27 at 10:04 +0800, 王刚 wrote:
> Hi, all,
>
> I am trying to use Kaffe on a TV top set, and I encountered a problem which seems
> related to the multi-thread mechanism in Kaffe. I wonder which part of Kaffe's
> source code could draw my attention if I want to study the multi-thread
> mechanism.

Hi,

you should check out thread*.[ch] and locks.[ch] in kaffe/kaffevm
directory for the threading system independent code, and the code in
kaffe/kaffevm/systems/unix-pthreads if you you are using pthreads
threading (default) or kaffe/kaffevm/systems/unix-jthreads if you have
configured kaffe to use jthreads.