[kaffe] Enable kaffe for Firefox

Jim Pick jim at kaffe.org
Fri May 26 17:54:23 PDT 2006

Correct.  It would be nice to see the integration happen anyways -
perhaps it could be enabled for only "trusted" sites.  And then maybe it
would motivate someone to complete the verifier and other security tasks.

I believe that Firefox is dual-licensed under the GPL, so it should even
be possible to distribute a version of Firefox with Kaffe/Classpath
built in by default.  :-)

Cheers,

 - Jim