[kaffe] Kaffe porting on MIPS

NaveenYadav naveen.yadav at samsung.com
Tue Oct 3 04:34:35 PDT 2006

Hi

We are able to cross compile kaffe with nano-X(as backend) to mips and
successfully draw some simple graphics like frame,window and rectangle
etc. But for running some good graphics examples I need to include swing
support
in kaffe. Can you help me out by suggesting some methods how to include
the swing support in kaffe.

Regards
Naveen