[kaffe] error when Remove a package

hiephv hoangvanhiep1984 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 8 20:10:39 PDT 2006

Hi all!
I have an problem with kaffe-1.1.7. When I try to remove an package from
kaffe-1.1.7(I remove sound packge) I do following :
1.-  Delete javax.sound  package (all folder following :
                                                 +
[kaffe]/libraries/clib/sound
                                                 +
[kaffe]/libraries/javalib/external/classpath/gnu/javax/sound
                                                 +
[kaffe]/libraries/javalib/classpath/javax/sound
                                                 +
[kaffe]/libraries/javalib/vmspecific/META-INF/services
                                                 +
[kaffe]/libraries/javalib/external/classpath/resource/META-INF/servive
                                                 +
[kaffe]/libraries/javalib/external/classpath/native/jni/midi-alsa
                                                 +
[kaffe]/libraries/javalib/external/classpath/include/  )
   - Delete org.tritonus package
2. Modify configure.ac and all makefile.am related to sound package that I'
ve removed, after that I run
                     + autoconf                    -- to create configure
script
                     + automake                  -- to create makefile.in
Then I install kaffe following these steps
1. ./ configure                               OK
2. make                                         error
Is this the right way to remove sound packge from kaffe-1.1.7. Please give
me your suggestion!!
Thanks.