[kaffe] Remove pakages from source code !!!

Pham Van Thuan phamvanthuanbk at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 16 02:23:50 PDT 2006

Dear !!!
 I'm trying to remove sound and awt packages from source code (not by cutting sound and awt packages after compilation).(version kaffe-1.1.7)
 I removed all of file related to sound and awt, modified makefile, configure.ac...and compiled, error occur because some classes invoke awt and sound (java.applet.Applet for example). I tried to fix these sematic error but after that, we met "segmentation fault" error.
 Can you give me some suggestion to remove one package from kaffe-1.1.7 source code.
 Thank you alot.