[kaffe] Re: arm emulated by GXemul [1]

Kiyo Inaba inaba at src.ricoh.co.jp
Fri Apr 13 05:23:44 PDT 2007

Hi,

>Since I don't have enough time to do the compilation itself (and of
>course invoke regression test) right now, but I hope I can continue
>this effort for this weekend.

Since, it's friday, and not so many meetings (thanks someone its friday),
I can continue my work for compilation. There are two problems to compile.
1) libltdl has some dependency mismatch, and make process tries to
   reinvoke automake etc. I did not install these on this 'machine', and
   compilation stops. -> just skip this issue, for the time being.
2) when compiling jthread related files, signal.c complains not to have
   proper SIGNAL_ARGS. I just copy definitions from jthread.c, and
   continue compilation.

Voila, I got kaffe-bin ;-)

But, when I do 'gmake check-TESTS TESTS=HelloWorldApp.java', it fails.
The 'HelloWorldApp.fail' file says,

 assertion "currentJThread == lastThread" failed' file "../../../../../../mnt/kaffe-snap-070215/kaffe/kaffevm/systems/unix-jthreads/jthread.c", line 2005, function "reschedule"

Umm...

Kiyo