[kaffe] it's fosdem time again!

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Wed Feb 21 04:58:30 PST 2007

Hi all,

the regular annual classpath & friends meeting is taking place at fosdem
this weekend. This time around with our friends from the fresh openjdk
project, who'll tell us all about it, a distro packager/packaging
session, and the classpath runtime rumble, where all the cool classpath
vms  will give a brief update on what happened over the past year [1].

So if you are around in Bruxelles, Belgium this weekend and enjoy
listening or talking about free vms, class libraries, tools, and Java
libre in general, or Kaffe, Classpath & OpenJDK in particular, you're
welcome to join us. The wiki at

http://wiki.debian.org/Java/DevJam/2007/Fosdem

has all the details.

[1] i.e. I'll be using my 15 minute slot to elaborate on the fun things
that went into the CVS over the last year, praise the good work done by
all the other people, and to make up on the spot excuses for heckling
from GNU Classpath's Mark Wielaard about my lack of actual releases. :)