[kaffe] Build failure for m68k/nb-1.6 with AC_CHECK_FUNCS_ONCE

Kiyo Inaba inaba at src.ricoh.co.jp
Fri Jan 12 22:38:12 PST 2007

Dalibor Topic wrote:
>Kiyo Inaba wrote:

>>>Done now, could you give it a try?
>>I've tried to check new version as my weekly regression, but it had
>>compilation error on NetBSD...
>ah, but that means it gets past the configure crash in the classpath
>directory, so that one's fixed now. On to the next ones. :)

Oh, my report is easily misunderstood...
This bug for compilation is produced on ia32/nb-1.6 rather than m68k/nb-1.6.
Since m68k is too slow, I set my regression test job to generate java
runtime first on ia32/nb-1.6 and then invoke m68k/nb-1.6 with this
runtime.

So, still I did not see whether latest autoconfig works for m68k/nb-1.6
or not...

Kiyo