[kaffe] Cross Compiling to ARM using Nano-X awt

Kelvin Xu kyoxu at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 25 08:25:21 PST 2007

Dear all,

I am trying to cross compile Kaffe to my ARM target with the help of
Scratchbox.

I am currently running Nano-X on my target board. When i tried to configure
the compilation process. It returned the error :
     error: GTK+ peers requested but no X library available
     error: /bin/sh ./configure failed for
libraries/javalib/external/classpath

Although i have specified to use Nano-X together with its include and
library path. Is it necessary to have x11 installed on the target to run
Kaffe? Is there any other libraries that required for Kaffe installation?

Regards,
Kelvin