[kaffe] Anyone working on ARM VFP + EABI support ?

Ronald Sloot Ronald.Sloot at arm.com
Thu Jul 5 01:17:24 PDT 2007

Hi,

We're trying to add VFP and EABI support to the Kaffe jit engine for
ARM. If anyone else is doing that already, let us know so that we can
share our findings.

Thanks

Ronald

--
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.