[kaffe] Future of Kaffe / Kaffe in the browser

Dario Laverde dario at nycjava.net
Sat Jul 14 11:37:40 PDT 2007

Hello all,

Just a couple of questions, first congrats to Dalibor for joining the OpenJDK
committee. But what will this mean for the future of Kaffe? Seems like 1.1.8 and
1.1.9 are on the way but I was curious as to long term goals. Just fyi I'm currently
using Kaffe 1.1.4 and 1.1.7 running in Linksys routers.

Second question: Has anyone ever tried to integrate Kaffe into a web browser to
provide Java Applets (specifically with Mozilla/Firefox)? If not, how much work do
you think this would entail?

thanks,
Dario