[kaffe] Regression test fail

Kiyo Inaba inaba at src.ricoh.co.jp
Sat Jun 30 19:45:13 PDT 2007

For the weekly regression test I did for i386/m68k, CVS head fails the
regression test. I checked this with i386/linux (kernel version 2.4.18-14)
and m68k/linux (kernel version 2.2.20).

The 'HelloWorldApp.fail' says
    Couldn't find or load essential class `java/io/Serializable' java.lang.ClassNotFoundException java/io/Serializable

I first thought this fail was because of current reorganization for
external library, but when I returned from Europe (only 3 days business
trip...), I noticed the same snapshot is OK for FC5. So, I think there
should be some OS depend error was introduced. The latest weekly
snap works fine is 070607.

Kiyo