[kaffe] Kaffe compilation

giacomofazio at tiscali.it giacomofazio at tiscali.it
Sat Mar 10 11:35:16 PST 2007

Hello to everybody. I'm a student in Computer Engineering and I'm
working on Kaffe to implement a new type of garbage collector (I have
to implement a copy collector). Every time I make a change in any of
the files (even if only one file) and I want to test if it is ok, I do
every time 'make' and 'make install' and it takes a long time. Is there
any quicker way? Maybe compiling only the changed file and linking it
to all the others? If so, how? Thanks

Giacomo Fazio

Naviga e telefona senza limiti con Tiscali
Scopri le promozioni Tiscali adsl: navighi e telefoni senza canone Telecom

http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/