[kaffe] I accept error when i try to install Kaffe in windows by use cygwin?

Hamid Khateb Hamid at synel.co.il
Tue May 29 02:42:10 PDT 2007

Hi

When I typed. /configure I accept error , the error is

checking for shared library run path origin... /bin/sh: ./config.rpath:
No such file or directory

done

checking for iconv... no, consider installing GNU libiconv

checking for X... no

configure: error: GTK+ peers requested but no X library available

configure: error: /bin/sh './configure' failed for
libraries/javalib/external/classpath

how I can solve this error to continue installing the Kaffe VM

Best regards

Hamid Khateb -Real Time Developer

Synel -Present Perfect

2 Hamada ST. Yoknaam Israel 20692 , 142 O.B