[kaffe] System.out.println

Ito Kazumitsu kaz at maczuka.gcd.org
Tue Nov 20 20:06:01 PST 2007

Alexander Gromnizki wrote

> I've compiled kaffe-1.1.8 on FreeBSD 6.0 with tiny patch as described
> at <http://www.kaffe.org/pipermail/kaffe/2007-June/104986.html>.

The patch which used to be in FAQ/FAQ.freebsd was incomplete.
Please do not use that workaround.  The bug fix is in
GNU Classpath 0.96.1.  I suggest you install GNU Classpath 0.96.1
first and then build kaffe using --with-system-classpath.

I do not know whether it has something to do with the following
problem.