Fwd: Fwd: [kaffe] kaffe compilation under cygwin

Yavor Georgiev yavor.g.georgiev at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 05:03:44 PDT 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Yavor Georgiev <yavor.g.georgiev at gmail.com>
Date: 08.10.2007 15:01
Subject: Re: Fwd: [kaffe] kaffe compilation under cygwin
To: Dalibor Topic <robilad at kaffe.org>

Hi Dalibor,

Thanks again for the support. Here is the error I get :
======================================
Internal error: caught an unexpected exception.
Please check your CLASSPATH and your installation.
java/lang/UnsatisfiedLinkError: Native library `javanio' not found (as file `lib
javanio.dll' in class loader null) in gnu.classpath.boot.library.path and java.l
ibrary.path `[/usr/local/kaffe/jre/lib/i386/, /usr/local/kaffe/lib/, /usr/local/
classpath/lib/classpath/]'
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.getSystemClassLoader (ClassLoader.java:799)
Aborted (core dumped)
======================================
At the same time at :
/usr/local/classpath/lib/classpath/

I have libjavanio, but not dll , instead libjavanio.a file

Could this be the problem?

--

Best regards,
 yavor                            mailto:yavor.g.georgiev at gmail.com