[kaffe] help including correct sigcontext for arm port

Dario Laverde dario at nycjava.net
Sun Sep 16 13:42:34 PDT 2007

hi all,

I'm having trouble including the right sigcontext for my config/arm/darwin port (I
used config/i386/darwin as my template).

I've made the required change to access the correct stack pointer in:

from
#define STACK_POINTER(scp) ((scp)->esp)
#define STACK_POINTER(scp) ((scp)->r14)

but I can't figure out how to pull in the correct sigcontext definition (I tried
hard coding the correct signal.h from the toolchain into config/arm/darwin/md.h as
well as where the error occurs at kaffe/kaffevm/systems/unix-pthreads/signal.c, and
even adding extra include dirs into configure arams to no avail.

thanks,
Dario