[kaffe] Building error, Missing Classpath uClibc

Gustavo Guillermo Perez gustavo at compunauta.com
Sun Apr 20 17:02:08 PDT 2008

Gnu Classpath requires javah so, without kaffe how can I have javah? I guess
there is a time when kaffe has their own copy of classpath in it. There is a
new procedure to build kaffe from scratch without sun's jvm?

having the old non working copy of kaffe on my system, I got to use javah from
kaffe, but gnu classpath (0.97.1) does not like jikes as javac, so... again.
How can I build kaffe, I'm stuck with the old binary I was compiled, but
doesn't work for my updated system anymore.

--
Gustavo Guillermo Pérez
Compunauta uLinux