[kaffe] Building error, Missing Classpath uClibc

Gustavo Guillermo Perez gustavo at compunauta.com
Wed Apr 30 15:03:19 PDT 2008

El Lunes, 21 de Abril de 2008, Gustavo Guillermo Perez escribió:
> You say, gcj as jikes? so then I need to write a wrapper, let's see what
> happen.
>
> Wich version of kaffe even old has their own built in classpath?, may be I
> can upgrade from one to another reach the svn version.
It happens, kaffe-1.1.7 builds on uClibc without a problem and witout using
gnu classpath, and classpath 0.90 builds wih gcj without any problem and
without using kaffe, just gcj. but... trying to update classpath to 0.97.1
for new kaffe from cvs, the problem persist, classpath does not build cause
gcj does not support -source 1.5 -target 1.5, so we can not have an updated
classpath for building kaffe cvs, but is a start.

Why kaffe does not integrate classpath anymore, is too dificult to incorporate
as in version 1.1.7?.

--
Gustavo Guillermo Pérez
Compunauta uLinux