[kaffe] Support for jit3 on arm/netbsd

Kiyo Inaba inaba at src.ricoh.co.jp
Sat Aug 30 19:05:58 PDT 2008

Hi Jim,
>I think this is the first commit in 5 months since Dalibor did the last
>release.  I notice that the CVS email script seems to be broken -- and I
>still need to fix Bugzilla.

Yeah, I wait for the CVS mail received, and reached to the same conclusion.
If you can fix it, it is so helpful for us.

>When I get some time, I'll try to setup gxemul so I can try it out!

I will release a image file which can be used with gxemul before I
leave Japan. Since compiling gxemul itself is very straight forward,
with this image file, you can easily play NetBSD4/arm on your machine!
Keep in mind you have to get the very latest gxemul (which includes
my patch) if you want to use gdb inside gxemul.

Kiyo