[kaffe] cross-compile error

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Mon Feb 11 15:57:00 PST 2008

Dalibor Topic wrote:

>> My plan would be to look at making the interpreter pass on arm-oabi
>> and arm-eabi without failures, and then
>> to move on to the jits. I'd also like to see if I can rip out all the
>> atomic* code in Kaffe's config dirs by using glib's
>> atomic functions instead, as that would be less low level code from
>> libc to keep around as copies in Kaffe.
>>
>> Any volunteers for the arm-* interpreter failures?
> 3 failures on OABI, 5 on EABI, btw.

Up to 4 failures on OABI with the patch at
http://www.kaffe.org/~robilad/classpath-double-bits.diff .

As far as I can see, Kaffe's floating point implementation is pretty
bogus regarding VM spec compliance, and duplicates code all over the
place. I'll try to fix it up a bit over the next couple of days.