[kaffe] kaffe 1.1.9 todo list

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Fri Feb 15 16:38:46 PST 2008

Following Andrew's announcement[0] of a GNU Classpath release for
FOSDEM[1], I think we should also wrap up the work on 1.1.9, and kick
out a Kaffe release next week by Wednesday. I've got a few more items to
look into committing / fixing for 1.1.9:

code:
* interpreter fixes for arm-oabi/eabi
* jit fixes for arm (patch sitting on my disk atm)
* new Double.doubleToLongBits for Classpath (see above)
* merging in sun.misc.Unsafe from cacao's hg tip

docs:
* updating the cross-compilation FAQ - I think the most important change
would be to explain that all the necessary dependencies need to be
cross-compiled first, with the same --prefix, and to pass the resulting
include and library directories to kaffe's configure script.

anything else I've missed?

[0] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.classpath.devel/9582
[1] Our developer room's schedule is at
http://wiki.debian.org/Java/DevJam/2008/Fosdem .. see you there!