[kaffe] kaffe 1.1.9 todo list
robilad at kaffe.org
Fri Feb 15 16:38:46 PST 2008
Following Andrew's announcement of a GNU Classpath release for
FOSDEM, I think we should also wrap up the work on 1.1.9, and kick
out a Kaffe release next week by Wednesday. I've got a few more items to
look into committing / fixing for 1.1.9:
* interpreter fixes for arm-oabi/eabi
* jit fixes for arm (patch sitting on my disk atm)
* new Double.doubleToLongBits for Classpath (see above)
* merging in sun.misc.Unsafe from cacao's hg tip
* updating the cross-compilation FAQ - I think the most important change
would be to explain that all the necessary dependencies need to be
cross-compiled first, with the same --prefix, and to pass the resulting
include and library directories to kaffe's configure script.
anything else I've missed?
 Our developer room's schedule is at
http://wiki.debian.org/Java/DevJam/2008/Fosdem .. see you there!
More information about the kaffe