[kaffe] Two question about use gcj precompiled

Libo Jiao lbjiao at minigui.org
Tue Feb 26 01:17:11 PST 2008

Hi all,

I'm trying to use gcj precompiled. I have 2 question when I do it.

1  Refer to FAQ.gcj,  I have to use the fixup create a so-called fixup
module. But I don't compile fixup. the compile information as follow:

////////////////////////////////

# gcc -o fixup fixup.c

fixup.c:395: error: missing terminating " character
In file included from fixup.c:396:
/usr/include/unistd.h:226: error: expected expression before 'typedef'
fixup.c:398: error: stray '\' in program
fixup.c:398: error: missing terminating " character
fixup.c:400: error: missing terminating " character
fixup.c:443:1: error: pasting "," and "JV_PREFIX" does not give a valid preprocessing token
fixup.c:446:1: error: pasting "," and "CLASS_PREFIX" does not give a valid preprocessing token
fixup.c:449:1: error: pasting "," and "VTABLE_PREFIX" does not give a valid preprocessing token

2. Refer to FAQ.gcj "How do I compile Kaffe's class libraries?", if I want to compile kaffe's class libraries, I have to create .o file for all class files of glibj.zip and  kaffe-vminterface.jar.  I don't know if kaffe need else file.

Thanks and Regards,
Libo