[kaffe] OpenSuse 10.3 - Kaffe compile make/ls/grep error

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Sun Jan 27 16:33:52 PST 2008

linux at betriebsdirektor.de wrote:

> Goggling did not give me an solution / hint to the solution here.
> What file or reference is meant with "LocaleInformation_*.properties" ?

Files with properties holding locale-specific information (names,
languages, etc.)

This looks like a pretty bizarre error. Could you try building GNU
Classpath 0.96.1 and Kaffe's CVS head instead?

I've removed the javalib/external/classpath directory from Kaffe, so
that we'll just use GNU Classpath 0.95+ on the system instead for the
next release, and I'm wondering if that will work on OpenSUSE.